Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Universal Halloween Horror Nights

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Universal Halloween Horror Nights

    alright people, I'm looking to get a group of people willing to go and put a trip together.

    The trip will be to Orlando, Fl, Universal Studios. Probably a weekend trip maybe a thur-sun or something. It'll either be Sept 27-30, or another weekend.
    We will be flying out of tri-cities airport.
    Also, it's to go to the themepark each day we are there, and to enjoy one night of Horror Nights. When they turn the park completely upside down into a manifest of zombies, monsters, and other great things.
    Anybody inerested, pm me and I'll give you the price on it. I'm not selling these packages, just trying to get a big group of people to go. Right now, I'm thinking it's my brother, myself, and a cousin. So interested people pm me. We'll talk.
    Hit me up on aim STEERMX721 or ICQ 173946951

  2. #2
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Universal Halloween Horror Nights

    That is one thing I miss about florida is the themeparks. They were a lot of fun even though I didnt ride a lot of the big rides.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •